Monday, March 16, 2009

College Buzz nearly ready for its launch!

While I am no longer spending my days working on FN Crazy, I am more than pumped to not be done with web video and the awesome people I've been working with through it. I'll let you in on a little project that has been in the works for a few months now...

Back in November I met with Bellarmine's communications office--where I previously held an internship while a student. With my involvement with web video they contacted me to express their ideas and interest in creating a show of their own. Being that through VuPal I already had the resources and connections to produce such a video, we decided to work out a business deal through Rob's company,
Jotzel Media, which also produced PopCrunch.

We are on the verge of launching the pilot episode of the College Buzz. The website has yet to be developed but I'm hoping to gain some following on
Twitter and YouTube (as well as other video sites) until then.

A big thanks has to go out to my VuBallers and their willingness to take on a new adventure with me: Joe Bennett (writer), Jay Bowman (Director), Sarah East (Talent/Host), Luke Stallard (Editor).

No comments: