Friday, November 13, 2015

Freaky Friday Shopping

Happy Friday!

Since it is Friday the 13th, I figured I'd throw you a curve ball with... 

...Some shopping tips from this tight-wad! 
(And by 'tight-was,' I don't just mean, always find and taking advantage of a good deal... 
I mean has to be forced into spending money on herself.)

I gifted myself a night of meandering through its delightful accessories and whatnot (as opposed to working) and plotting all of the Christmas shopping I will be doing in the coming weeks.

I found it, thanks to my newfound Insta-Mom, MaLyn, and her blog
She keeps the mom thing real... 

On another note, I actually did buy myself something last week and was delighted to see it stuffed in my mailbox today:
New jeans & my new favorite Christmas top.
Thanks to Kohl's Cash & coupons, I basically only paid tax and shipping!

Oh and if you weren't aware, I'm a lifer, in terms of being a Peanuts fan. Not just on the bandwagon now that I'm a mom and the movie just came out. 

Seriously: I was Snoopy for Halloween in 3rd grade. 
(Oh and those are definitely knee-high orange striped Snoopy socks under my skinny jeans.)
I'm not sure any adult giggles at Snoopy the way I do and it's only that whole tight-wad thing that's kept my kids from being smothered in Snoopy-ness. 
Regardless, I'm loving the fact there is a Peanuts Movie to bring out the best of the best Snoopy everything these days.

Sad news is the kids are too young to sit through a movie in the theater, so Peanuts on the big screen is not happening for me. Guess we'll just be enjoying The Great Pumpkin and Charlie Brown Christmas for now.

No comments: