Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Wedding on a Budget: 11 Days to Go!

The Odds and Ends
Trying to take advantage of my last "must be here" night in Louisville. (I will drive home tomorrow and possibly be back on Sunday but it's better to get as much done as possible, right?)

So what got done?
- Dropped off cake topper (flowers) and cupcake papers to Kara
- Picked up the Greystone Cellars Chardonnay and Cabernet cases
- Check things off the shopping list:
  • Guest Book
  • Sharpies to write on Koozies
  • Boots to wear with my bachelorette dress plus jewelry
  • Thank you cards
  • SD card for my video camera (16 GB)
  • Blush and lip stuff I still needed for make up
  • Swim trunks for Jon
  • GLOW STICKS...just in case we want to bust them out at the reception
  • A few other fun items...
I could have gotten all of this shopping done a lot faster/earlier but it sucks you in!!! And let's face it, I don't shop too often, so when I do, it's okay to get a little caught up in it, right?

No comments: