Mom and Pa are gone to Ohio for the weekend. They'd planned a weekend with a bunch of their high school friends long before Jon even proposed. That's part of the reason why we didn't go with an October 1 wedding. (Mom wanted to be home the weekend before the wedding.) So they left us a nice long task list. Luckily, Jon had talked to Seth and Nic during the week so they came down to help out as well. What's even better is we pretty much accomplished everything on it...
- Stone the front path
- Paint the garage trim
- Redo the wood on the Grammo Bridge
- Pick up branches under the big poplar tree (where parking will be)
- Clean up the Yates Flower Garden (all grown up with weeds!)
- Clean up the rotten tomatoes that were sitting out for canning
- Push Mow the back hill
- Weedeat, weedeat, weedeat!