Friday, September 2, 2011

My Wedding on a Budget: 36 Days to Go!

Ready for a long weekend!
We have an entire weekend ahead of us to look forward to of being in the Valley with a bonus day thanks to Labor Day!

I finally called Jeannie in Junction City to cancel the hair reservation I'd made after the trial run. Luckily she was very nice and just said, "Okay thanks for letting me know," so I didn't have to feel bad.

I also called Shades just to double check on the make-up thing. Turns out the WILL do make up application! Obviously it's not their main trade so the guy I spoke to said he recommended bringing some of your own stuff--especially foundation or powder--because they mainly had some Mary Kay stuff. It's only $15 to have it done so now I can message all of my girls and let them know they have an option for make-up if it is something they want to have done rather than doing it themselves. PLUS I can have them do mine and not worry about Rachel or Holly having to do it. I'm still going to go tomorrow, as planned, to have it done somewhere like MAC so I can buy some products.

The flower place changed and now we have to be there and do our thing BEFORE 10 a.m. so we're leaving nice and early at 7 a.m!

No comments: