Monday, August 22, 2011

My Wedding on a Budget: 47 Days to Go!

Purple Feet!
Many know that I am not a big fan of feet, so I'm down for doing whatever to make my feet be enjoyable to myself on my wedding day. I am most definitely getting my toes done when I do my nails, so with that in mind, I feel it is silly to wear closed toe shoes! (Nevermind that it will be October!) I have been hunting around for awhile. Found on pair on Zappos.com that I really liked but I just cannot bring myself to spend $70 on shoes for my weddings. I have a hard time even spending that much on running shoes that I know I'm really going to run into the ground--literally! What's made my hunt a little trickier are my stipulations for the type of shoes. Somewhere along the line I really fell in love with the idea of doing PURPLE shoes. What a fun way to accent myself with a little purple flare! My other tricky criteria is that I want flats. This is two fold: (1) Jon is not exactly a super tall guy, but let's do what we can to keep him a decent height above me! (2) I cannot wear heels at the reception.

I think I'll end up going with these Report sandals I found on Endless.com. They are only $30 and if I get them now I'll have time to return if necessary.

But I just checked the Zappos shoes again...and now they're only $62....

No comments: