Sort of... I decided to not do a videographer and instead invest money in a video camera. There were several reasons for this decision.
- Videos of people's weddings are always fun and cool but I feel like there is so much they leave out.
- Videographers usually leave before the end of the night and the latter part of the reception is some of the most fun!
- I want the raw footage to be able to edit and have fun with myself!
- I can have this camera passed around all day from start to finish and I am going to ask Uncle Jerome and Aunt Janet to borrow their flip cam so the boys can have one for pre-wedding activities. (I'll probably put Deutsch in charge of that.)
- We'll have a video camera to take on the honeymoon with us.
- It's much cheaper (I didn't get anything fancy) and I can continue to use this investment.
Sara and Gress's Rehearsal and Dinner were tonight!! I cannot believe their big day is finally here! It's been a long time coming and I'm very excited to celebrate with them!